For Sale Pair of CBR Serial# 28W815

adl727

3 hours ago, adl727 said:

Serial Number is in the title.  28W815

Will try to send pics.  The ones I have are too big.  Need to figure out how to convert smaller.

Welcome, pictures are almost mandatory around these parts to sell something, especially when you are new. If you are a windows user give this a look.

https://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

The forum has a 2mb limit per post (I think) and a 100MB limit total in what you upload. You should be able to get your pix reduced to a couple hundred KB not the several MB that a typical phone takes these days. They will still be fine for forum posting.

Suggest you get pictures of the tops where most people leave potted plants. Good lighting without a flash helps. Corners, labels, serial numbers, etc. and I'd guess they sell fairly quickly. GLWTS - Good Luck With the Sale

Rehoboth, eh? Are you a DFH fan? I been out to Milton a few times for the tour, Sam is an interesting cat. I frequent Rehoboth in the off season in January for my wife's bday. Fun city.