For your viewing pleasure....yikes

jimjimbo

But guys, these are a perfectly good set of "kilos he" speakers !!  They just - needs a little "to"!!

I understand the OP is in Alabama, but when a Texan who was raised in the public school system finds your spelling atrocious, you really need to get it together.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Veaux said:

Looks like someone at Ren faire who makes eye contact and proceeds to try to sell you *the best mead in the Shire*

=== trust me on this - I will never have the opportunity to make eye contact with anyone at a “Ren faire”,  presumably a Renaissance Festival? Not my cup of “mead” —

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== trust me on this - I will never have the opportunity to make eye contact with anyone at a “Ren faire”,  presumably a Renaissance Festival? Not my cup of “mead” —

Turkey legs and the smell of patchouli wafting through the air... You're not missing out.

You know why dirty hippies smell like patchouli? 

So blind people know to hate them too.

Something very strange in Birmingham, must be the water. I went there to look at a pair of perfect condition Walnut horizontal Cornwalls a couple of years ago. I get there and the wife (?) answers the door and says her husband is not here because he left mad when he found out his son had swiped his hookup wires and so he could not play them for me. OK I figured I would go have a look anyway. Walk in the house and filthy with fleas everywhere. Got to the Cornwalls and they were Walnut Formica covered.  I have made some decent buys outside of Birmingham but not in the city limits.