Heritage headphones in Denver area

Macho Kiljoy

I love all Klipsch speakers, but I’m not impressed with the headphones
I’ve owned 3 different models and don’t like the way they worked. But I’m sure those are wonderful sounding, as long as they don’t have any control buttons on them. That’s what killed all 3 of mine and the warranty procedure to return them has been a joke
it ends up costing more in shipping back-and-forth and playing their game then it is just to go buy some new headphones
I guess it’s a different department that handles warranties for headphones then it is for the department that handles the speakers because I’ve never had this issues with working on speakers warranty like I did with their headphones
so that’s put a sour taste in my mouth and I’ll never buy another Headphone again from Klipsch

• Like 2

I agree with Carl and Emile. I have owned several pair of Klipsch headphones in both over the ear and in ear and neither impressed me. I have a part time love affair with Sennheiser. The HD599 are so far my favorites and I only paid $99 on Black Friday for them. Easy enough to drive yet very high end feel to them. I do think the Klipsch Heritage cans are pretty though!

Tim

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Ha!  Picked up a  new sealed pair of HD-600 in a box of cables at an auction for $2...  One happy boy...  :)  Let the morons fight over  4 OLD Sansooey speakers!  hahaha!

What site were they on Dave? if you don't mind me asking.

9 hours ago, teaman said:

What site were they on Dave? if you don't mind me asking.

6 hours ago, Veaux said:

We need to know!!! Or was this a right time, right place, "I have a gun" situation?

1.  I'm OLD and retired so have the time to cruise around auctions but I don't go insanely nuts doing it.

2.  It was a local auction, a single Nam Vet I knew, and I knew he bought the best stuff he could get at the PX on the way home.  I never heard or saw what he had so just took a drive out for the auction.

3.  He had it ALL.  Morons/dealers buying everything up and leaving the junk.  There was the box full of cables and the HD-600 buried in the bottom.  The feeding frenzy was happening so I sat on a chair and waited.  While they were gloating over their buys...  BOOM, I owned the box for $2.  Picked it up and left.  :)

Sure I nose but I don't buy and re-sell.  I see something I want/need I buy it.

I picked up Joe's lil Schiit headphone amp here, threw an old cd player on it and cracked the HD box...  AHHHMAZING!!!

I really wish I could sit here and type more dragging this all out even more for you guys but I'll be nice and cut to the chase...   😂 😂 😂

www.auctionzip.com  

Teaman you just missed a great auction up your way a couple weeks ago.  Was gonna say something but didn't know if you'd be interested.  I thought about taking a drive then just kinda dismissed it...  An hour from me maybe but not THAT far...  lol  Have at it and beware of the feeding frenzies.  😎

Oh yea, do I really need one of those lil headphone stands?  hahahahah!!!

• Like 1

FWIW the HP-3 was rated as one best headphones of 2017 by CNET and has a 5/5 star rating from owners on Crutchfield.   I wouldn't patently dismiss this as a bad deal considering they're $400 under new price and still in the box.  

• Like 1