SOLD ALL La Scala Industrials/Heresy Industrials Pairs available now

jimjimbo

On 12/16/2018 at 9:05 PM, GrapplesInStereo said:

If it wasn’t ten hours one way for me, I already would’ve bought these. This set is unreal cool. Not going to lie, I check this thread 2-3 times a week trying to convince myself this is totally worth a 20 hour round trip. 

I agree with everyone here. It’s really wild these haven’t sold. 

I hear you, 15hrs round-trip for me, keep looking at the thread trying to avoid temptation. 

1 hour ago, hybridamp said:

I hear you, 15hrs round-trip for me, keep looking at the thread trying to avoid temptation. 

15 hours round trip?  That's all?  I once sold a pair of Belles to a young man and his lovely wife who drove all the way from South Carolina.  They made a nice weekend trip out of it.

And, I can put you on the special JimJimbo payment plan......

15 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

15 hours round trip?  That's all?  I once sold a pair of Belles to a young man and his lovely wife who drove all the way from South Carolina.  They made a nice weekend trip out of it.

And, I can put you on the special JimJimbo payment plan......

I know, I am lazy when it comes to travel and I never really get weekends off with the kid’s sports.

7 hours ago, loudnproud said:

Just made a 1000 mi. round trip last weekend to pick up some Khorns Jim had taken his time to look at for me. Stopped by to meet Jim and enjoy his system. He is a very nice man and very meticulous. These will make someone very happy. Good luck with your sale Jim!

Thanks Shane!  It was great to meet you and Jim, enjoyed having you to my place.

4 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

La Scala Industrials, Heresy Industrial pairs available now.

Come and get em!

Go to post #1 in this thread to see descriptions and photos.

It is sad that these would be split up, and never exist again as a team.

• Sad 1

Bump 

Distance should not be a barrier to ownership.

On the other hand, the current storm SHOULD be allowed to fully pass through the midwest before committing to a long road trip.

Anyone within a 10-12 hour drive, one way, has no real excuse to exclude these as a potential acquisition !

GGT - Go Get Them