RIP Burt Reynolds

avguytx

54 minutes ago, billybob said:

A brother ended up with a look alike at a car auction one time. It would do 140+ and that was a long winding curve we knew. RTS front end.

Burt did a movie, late 70's maybe where think he was undercover, may have come in on a train to Miami. One scene showed an albino(?) bad guy

falling from a tower after a fight shooting back at Burt while falling. Anyway a serious Burt movie with little comedy. The name of movie has escaped me over time. Good stuff...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 9/7/2018 at 11:53 AM, Speed said:

RIP Bandit. So many great early movies. White Lightning, is an absolute hidden gem ! He turned down being James Bond, after Sean Connery left. Hmm, that would have been interesting... 

I would like to see more on this, I never heard that and have read pretty much everything written about Cubby, it was never mentioned that he was looking at Burt.  

On 9/6/2018 at 5:22 PM, billybob said:

Burt did a movie, late 70's maybe where think he was undercover, may have come in on a train to Miami. One scene showed an albino(?) bad guy

falling from a tower after a fight shooting back at Burt while falling. Anyway a serious Burt movie with little comedy. The name of movie has escaped me over time. Good stuff...

He also directed that movie...

• Thanks 1