Belles in Cleveland!

KROCK

12 hours ago, scott0527 said:

How do they compare to Khorns

They are a couple of notches down from Khorns and even La Scala's due to their smallish size.

I show Belles sell for an average of $1646, 35 samples.  The highest confirmed sale price was Ebay Las Vegas 11/09/17 for $2250.  The last three sales were $1652, $1850 and $1200, all three in Average condition, not Good.

There is a little value added with the Crites AA XO's but not much, maybe $150 IMO.

Since you get into a nice set of Khorns in the $2000-2300 range Belles for $2800 are not a good value IMO.  At $1800 they would be a better buy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

They are a couple of notches down from Khorns and even La Scala's due to their smallish size.

I show Belles sell for an average of $1646, 35 samples.  The highest confirmed sale price was Ebay Las Vegas 11/09/17 for $2250.  The last three sales were $1652, $1850 and $1200, all three in Average condition, not Good.

There is a little value added with the Crites AA XO's but not much, maybe $150 IMO.

Since you get into a nice set of Khorns in the $2000-2300 range Belles for $2800 are not a good value IMO.  At $1800 they would be a better buy.

I thought Belles were larger than LaScalas?

4 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Thank you for responding.  I'll usually pay a premium when something is in pristine condition like these. "Average" is usually pretty ratty in my opinion. Plus these have cane grill cloth which I'm a sucker for! But I'd agree I could certainly work down from the 2800 starting point. That said, I suppose I'll wait. If I had these I'll always look at them and wish they were Khorns lol. 

• Like 1