The Klipsch Audio Community
rosinaxx

Klipsch chorus 2

19 hours ago, tomy2 said:

@Beatlebum

Did you by chance used to own a pair of Salk SS8’s at one time? Your name and room pic look familiar so was just wondering if that’s you. I had a pair of Salk Songtowers and SS8’s but now own Klipsch KI-396’s and have never been happier. There was an old pair of Chorus II’s that were available to me last year and wished I could have took the chance on them to upgrade and tinker with. Congrats on a great looking pair!

Thanks tomy2 and yes I did own a pair of SS8's but not in this home/room I have now. 

Jim Salk is a quality guy and his speakers are things of beauty but ultimately not for me. I love my C2's as well as my Forte III's.

Curious as to whether you or anyone else has heard other similar high efficient speakers like Unison Research? I had Omega's (Super Alnico Monitor) that were great but not as dynamic as my Klipsch. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 3:21 AM, Beatlebum said:

Thanks tomy2 and yes I did own a pair of SS8's but not in this home/room I have now. 

Jim Salk is a quality guy and his speakers are things of beauty but ultimately not for me. I love my C2's as well as my Forte III's.

Curious as to whether you or anyone else has heard other similar high efficient speakers like Unison Research? I had Omega's (Super Alnico Monitor) that were great but not as dynamic as my Klipsch. 

Very nice! I didn’t even know Unison Research made speakers but thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have always known they made great amps so I’m curious about their speakers now too. 

I will always keep these 396’s but if I was to dabble in another brand I’m interested in the open baffle of Spatial X3 or M3.

• Like 1