NFL - 2018

Jeff Matthews

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Cleveland might win.  Do you think there would be a parade?

Enough, @oldtimer!!!  I just choked on an ice cube & a mouth full of Diet Dr. Pepper!!!  I just wonder where Baker Mayfield was???  All the turnovers, and two missed field goals?  Seriously?  Neither team wanted the win and I'm immune to the Clowns winning anything!  Parade?   😂😂

I'm Officially boycotting the NFL, but wow. what a comeback by the Packers to lead da Bears on SNF 24-23 with 2 min left.  Bears led 17-zip at halftime and 20-0 in the third.

Rodgers was injured and put on a gutsy performance, returning after being carted off the field with a leg injury!

9 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I'm Officially boycotting the NFL, but wow. what a comeback by the Packers to lead da Bears on SNF 24-23 with 2 min left.  Bears led 17-zip at halftime and 20-0 in the third.

Rogers was injured and put on a gutsy performance, returning after being carted off the field with a leg injury!

Is this a confession or something?

• Haha 1

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

Is this a confession or something?

You're a lawyer; it's an excited utterance, isn't it?  🤓

Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, an excited utterance is defined as a statement that concerns a startling event, made by the declarant when the declarant is still under stress from the startling event. An excited utterance is admissible under an exception to the hearsay rule.

It's not a comeback unless you win, otherwise it's just a rally.  THIS was a comeback!  Rodgers is UN-believable, he could barely walk.