WTB: Klipschorns in southwest Minnesota

Robert Gervais

2 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Didn't you have some in the garage sale section?  HOW in the heck can you lose track???  I have ONE pair and they're stayin right where they are so don't get any ideas!  :)

Yes, those are sold.  They went pretty darn quick.....They are the one piece industrials that I had been working on for a while.  I've had quite a number of pairs of La Scalas that I've acquired and then rehabbed and passed them on to other folks to enjoy.  It's sort of my therapy, and, Heaven knows I need it.....I have a pair of LSI splits that are anchored into my foundation and will never leave, and a pair of "regular" consumer types that I'll be putting up for sale soon.  They sound absolutely beautiful, but I'm graduating to something else.  I only have so much room in my music space......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also had a seller respond to my craigslist post-

I have a pair with drivers in excellent condition and fair cosmetic condition on the cabinets. Sides and back are good but tops are not. Everything works perfect. $600 firm. Zimmerman location. 

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/ele/d/wtb-klipsch-forte-ii/6700850237.htm 

TV

I can put you in touch if you're interested.

• Robert Gervais changed the title to WTB: Klipschorns in southwest Minnesota
  • 2 weeks later...