Jupiter AA circuits... SOLD

Schu

Off to a new home... they will be sorely missed!

Since its become, somewhat, obvious that I won't be going with vintage Klipschorns in the near future, I have decided to see if there is any interest in these very fine Jupiter capped AA networks.

These are the best friends your vintage La Scala and Klipschorn will more than likely ever have.

Looking for $900 shipped.

28118352333_75c1c7c1dd_k.jpg

28701610226_2901dbdca1_k.jpg

28628373632_a32554a7b4_k.jpg

28701615116_26fc1994c7_k.jpg

28701613056_f2905d00e3_k.jpg

• Like 4

Are those the wax impregnated autoformers and coils, similar to the B2's I sold you?

To anyone on the fence about these.. BUY THEM. I have a similar build of a modified Type A in my La Scalas and they are wonderful. Same for the B2's I had in Cornwalls. It's an expensive and esoteric modification, but well worth it once you listen.

• Like 1

Glad to see this listing didn't linger.

8 hours ago, Max2 said:

Don't think you can get the flat stacks anymore either.

That's generally correct. Dean can probably speak with more authority around their ongoing availability in sketchy dark alley deals, but we're a now a couple years on from Jupiter ending production.

I couldn’t hear any difference between the Flat Stacks and the radial wound VTs. That’s why I had no issue with selling mine - I knew I could rebuild them if I wanted to. They do look cool though.  

All of the film and foils sound really good, and the Auricap XO has no trouble hanging with all of them.