Sold

joessportster

Anyone looking for a  Baldwin by Will Vincent ?  25 WPC perfect amp for powering Klipsch Heritage...............................I just took 1 in on trade and while it sounds wonderful I like my VRD's Better..... Will signed the Bottom built in 2008. It was also just went over by a tech here in NC with a clean bill of health. I have been playing it for a bit now and it sounds great

Tubes are Russian 6n3c quad Power tubes, 2 unknown 12ax7 drivers, and pair of RCA 5u4 rectafiers 

You wont get a better amp at the 700.00 price tag........................I will accept Paypal Friends/Family, Checks, Money Orders......................If you are a long term member here I will consider shipping the amp and once received you can make the payment..............I will cover shipping to the lower 48 states

Baldwin 2.PNG

baldwin 1.PNG

I would not sell the Baldwin at all except I have VRD's and I only have so much space. Keeping amps for back up or collecting is not in the cards (NO Space) so I try and turn them over here in my favorite on line space at what I believe to be a great deal.  The Bass with the baldwin is surprising super fat with very good  mids / highs.  Auto Bias as well it is a great choice for anyone thinking about trying tubes. And you will recoup your money when / if you decide to resell

• Like 1

PM responded to.......................Yes this is the baldwin organ amp went through by will vincent he still sells them today at 1000.00 I spoke with him yesterday to ask about any differences he said they are basically still the same except for the face plate he has added. Thanks for all the kind words