speakerlab KHorn stuff

Dave A

OK there is one cabinet, two horns and drivers, two woofers, two crossovers and no pictures. The price is pick it up before the scrap man cometh which will be soon. Not kidding folks cleaning out and if you want them get in touch with me quickly. No shipping no pictures and don't look the gift horse in the mouth. Trash by the end of this month. I hate it but I am closing this speculative buy and fixit chapter of my life.

18 minutes ago, Marvel said:

@Dave A  I'm not sure I have the time right now. Dave, are these parts from the Speakerlab stuff? I wouldn't need the cabinet, but the other parts might come in handy.

Bruce

Yes all speakerlab. Cabinet goes first and I can save the components for a while.

59 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

What’s the location?

Still Lynnville,Tn   Carl. Hope to get a package off to you tomorrow when I go to town.

4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Is Lynnville, TN near @Marvel or @Coytee?  Someone should help Dave A by helping themselves.  What’s a little time and gas?

Depends on what the meaning of near.....is....

I would however, be skinned alive by someone toting estrogen if I brought them home.  I just now walked inside from helping to load a tractor, rotary cutter and a rolling tool chest on a trailer....it's all heading to an auction to be gone.

Gone....  let's contemplate the word....G.O.N.E.

It's a nice feeling and one that Dave is pursuing too!!

I know he paid you to taunt me...but I can't allow it to work.  :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Coytee said:

Depends on what the meaning of near.....is....

I would however, be skinned alive by someone toting estrogen if I brought them home.  I just now walked inside from helping to load a tractor, rotary cutter and a rolling tool chest on a trailer....it's all heading to an auction to be gone.

Gone....  let's contemplate the word....G.O.N.E.

It's a nice feeling and one that Dave is pursuing too!!

I know he paid you to taunt me...but I can't allow it to work.  :)

And let us also contemplate the two words never again. If you combine that with gone you get present and future bliss

26 minutes ago, kg4guy said:

I took a pair of those Speakerlab Khorn's and tuned them into a modified TSCM bin 

IMG_3950.jpg

So when are you picking up your center channel?

21 hours ago, kg4guy said:

Got a few to boxes in mind just need a room big enough for the subs and tops. 🙂 

Just for the heck of it I bought a couple of EV TL-440 subs. Supposed to go down to around 25hz. I found that deep bass was nice initially for organ music but quickly became tiresome and ear hurting. I am thinking the Super MWM's will be low enough for me since I am not blowing up space invaders or playing dub step. Nice Pile-O-Stuff though.