OPPO UDP-205 interest list emails going out daily until supplies are exhausted.

314carpenter

OPPO UDP-205 Interest List
Ultra HD

We will have a very limited number of OPPO UDP-205 players available beginning in late August, 2018*.

OPPO UDP-205 4K UHD Blu-ray Player

Thank you all for your support. Due to increasingly limited quantities and overwhelming demand, we are no longer accepting email sign-ups for the UDP-205 Interest List. We are still on track to receive our next shipments in late August and mid-September, and we will begin to notify customers on the Interest List as soon as we have the players in stock.

August 27, 2018 We have begun sending out e-mails inviting registered customers to purchase am OPPO UDP-205. As we have already begun winding down our business, we have limited fulfillment capacity. E-mails are being sent out in daily batches to throttle the amount of orders to fulfill. This page will be updated when we have sold out of the OPPO UDP-205.

* - Projected. Actual availability date tentative and subject to changes.

Notice: This information will be used only for the purpose of keeping you up to date on the UDP-205's availability. Retail end users only.

If you got on the official OPPO UDP-205 interest list before May and you have not received your email yet, contact OPPO via email. There had been a database error and many hundreds were tossed off the list, but later discovered and sent new emails to verify their continued interest. Again you had to respond to the email to confirm or your place in line was not guaranteed. If this applies to you and you can verify the emails, contact OPPO and you will most likely get an email offer to purchase an OPPO UDP-205. I can provide more information about my comment if there is anyone here this pertains to.

• 6 months later...

I am LOOKING for a UDP-205 .

*Anyone here have a connection ?

Contact me, asap :  Born2Rock@Comcast