[SOLD]: Chorus IIs, Academy, Quartets (Central California)

Olorin

@scallywagger77 came to my house in Charleston SC in an older body style Explorer with his wife, a 80 lb dog, luggage from the vacation they were on plus whatever they picked up while there and took home (Chattanooga TN) (2) KLF 30's, (2) KLF 20's, (2) KLF C7's, a Custom built KLF 20 Center I built and a factory box for one of the C7's (put in after the fact when I discovered I had it). 

Let me tell you, if he puled that off what you're attempting is very easily doable. 

31 minutes ago, TasDom said:

They'll also charge mileage but can pick up at speaker location...might be worth it depending on distance.

They will probably charge a large "return" fee to get the vehicle back to where it came from, and least that's what happened when I needed a rental from the DFW airport in Dallas to get to San Antonio where I needed to leave it.

+++

Try Budget rent a car, "lowest rates guaranteed."  We shall see.  B)

https://www.budget.com/en/home

Yeah a Quartet is at least a Heresy and a half, so figure three Heresys worth of space, but less flexible loading options than three Heresys.

A rental could make sense if conditions are right.  Like wvu80 mentioned some employers' travel plans have contract rental rates in place; my company will let us use the travel portal to get company rates, but mark the trip as personal and pay with our own credit card, and if you're a USAA member, they have a deal with Budget that's better than my company travel rate.  Some credit cards have a similar benefit, and I'm sure other insurance companies do as well.

Don't give up yet!  😁

How about this? I would like to purchase the choruses. I would be willing to grab the others for you when I make the run, which I could do NEXT weekend, say Saturday the 29th... plenty of room in the van.

WCD - I bought the Heresy IIIs from you a few weeks back... should have bought those black fortes as well.... 

• Like 1

JC, it was a great pleasure meeting you and geeking out over our shared interests.  I wish we'd had more time, but you had a killer round trip to make, and I appreciate that you did it.

I hope those speakers bring you as much joy and they've brought me over the years.  I'm glad they going to a good home or maybe even two.

• Like 1