WTB Cornwall Verticals.....Preferably Decorators!!

Runforrest

Hey all. I’m fairly new to the Klipsch passion but I’ve got the bug again. Currently own Chorus I in Oak, Forte I in Walnut, and most recently picked up a pair of KG 5.2 in black. I’m now looking for some Cornwall verticals that I can lay down on a cabinet in my living room (only wall space available). Let me know what you have. I’m in San Diego but would obviously pay for shipping on the right pair. I would also drive a day or so if you are close enough. Thanks, Kyle

B4150EB1-3E4F-45F8-947D-E51B20E7CE26.jpeg

6 hours ago, Runforrest said:

I’m now looking for some Cornwall verticals that I can lay down on a cabinet in my living room (only wall space available).

Welcome to the forum.  That's a very specific and hard to find request for vertical Cornwalls but you've come to the right place.  It wouldn't surprise me if someone here had some, or if they might find some for you.

I track Heritage prices and I've got a pretty good idea based on previous sales what you can expect to pay.  I'll not go into specifics in this thread but I'll say the Cornwalls in the Albuquerque CL ad is overpriced by about $400 from the average.  If you'd like my spreadsheet for research purposes I make it available to all Forum members, just send me a PM.