Imagine My Frustration

baszha

• Moderators
1 hour ago, derrickdj1 said:

Now, you have to start thinking like a real Klipsch forum member.  There is a way and get that old brain churning.  Good luck getting up and running.😊.

That's what I was thinking, like a friend always says, " work it out"

I said what I did because I couldn't take it, 3 weeks :pwk_bs:, find a friend to help or someone who knows what to do and ask any questions.

That's just me, I would be past that point and setting up the room, that's the fun part.

• Like 1

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, babadono said:

Think about it.... you either have to back in or back out. GFL.

But it is cool for getting a push start on a bike, i'm too old to try that on a skateboard.  I wouldn't even try your driveway on a skateboard, but a bike would be fun.

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

I feel your pain. I am inpatient and that would drive me crazy. I don't know that I would have ordered them that soon.... Then I would be tempted to find some way to listen regardless.    

Actually I was not going to buy them this soon, but I stumbled across Cory who is a Klipsch Dealer and he gave me such a good deal I simply had to buy now. I was going to wait till my listening room was finished to buy, but I just could not pass up this deal.

I was never one to ask someone to hold my beer... I'd finish it first.

Personally, I'm more nervous about the plumbing side of installing a water heater as opposed to the electrical.  I even had a "pro" snap off the supply pipe inside the wall and then scramble looking for the main shutoff.  I drove up to see a river flowing out of the garage.  He was having his assistant cut the old pipe... well duh!