Lascala on Audigon

Shakeydeal

10 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

It's amazing to me that some people think they are sitting on a gold mine when it comes time to sell. This guy will be a long time waiting on a buyer for this pair.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9522g-klipsch-lascala-home-theater

Here's one that really WILL be waiting a while at this price:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://orlando.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-la-scala-loudspeakers/6694887159.html

Klipsch La Scala Loudspeakers (pair) - $5000 (Longwood)

These are my personal speakers that I bought new. I am having to part with them due to downsizing only. If you want the finest in stereo surround sound, these speakers are the ultimate in beauty and sound. Nothing sounds anywhere near this good. If you are not serious about owning the best, please move along.

CASH ONLY -- NO SHIPPING -- PICK UP ONLY

00G0G_b9wDbZrzTnK_1200x900.jpg

00G0G_6inzFbRCUJM_1200x900.jpg

00j0j_lWiLTCn5gD9_1200x900.jpg

00101_fw27yFr1nm8_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_bcobSvFX3TP_1200x900.jpg

16 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

It's amazing to me that some people think they are sitting on a gold mine when it comes time to sell. This guy will be a long time waiting on a buyer for this pair.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9522g-klipsch-lascala-home-theater

1 picture and condition of 9/10; what's not to love? Maybe they are convincing themselves they need to ask these prices based on what new ones are going for (thinking they have the same thing).

You know, I really think some folks on this forum should think about the possible circumstances that are behind some of these ads.  You never know whether this is a person that has inherited the gear from their dear departed XX, or, Heaven forbid, they just aren't as "informed" as those that so easily call them saps or delusional.  Not to mention that they very well may actually be a new, or current, member of this forum.  

• Like 1

Education is the Key, if one does not take the time to investigate value, or simply has a sentimental attachment they will always look at a new pair and base value off that.  I allow that anyone selling can ask any amount they like. What I find amusing is how quickly they get offended when someone attempts to enlighten them as to reality.

I long ago decided it was not worth the effort to deal with such people. Let them have there fantasy, another pair or ? will be along soon enough :) 

• Like 2