The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
314carpenter

Removed OPPO UDP-205 no longer available

EDIT: I have an accepted sale offer for a pair of JBL 250Ti's in perfect condition paid in cash. The OPPO UDP-205 is no longer available either. Thanks for looking.

Just an off chance here. Are you wanting to purchase a new UDP-205 new, unopened, factory sealed? If you are, I am looking to trade for a pair of Klipsch Chorus II in oiled walnut plus cash. Also I have a deep desire to own a pair of JBL 250Ti but that is probably for another forum. If you do not own what I want,  I will be happy to read your offers of other equipment you feel is in a similar supply/demand crunch. Send a PM only please for those other pieces you have. If it is a cash only offer you are looking for, please ask me in a PM first. And please don't be offensive, no is always a perfectly acceptable answer.

List of items I would consider:

Klipsch:

Chorus II -_

Forte II        -_

Forte III          -_ Walnut

CW II            _-

CWIII       _-

JBL:

250Ti

240Ti

Mcintosh:

?

Denon/Marantz:

Pre/pro model years 2016 and newer.

Just an off chance here. Are you wanting to purchase a new UDP-205 new, unopened, factory sealed? If you are, I am looking to trade for one I have for a pair of Klipsch Chorus II in oiled walnut plus cash. Also I have a deep desire to own a pair of JBL 250Ti but that is probably for another forum. If you do not own what I want,  I will be happy to read your offers of other equipment you feel is in a similar supply/demand crunch. Sends PM only please for those other pieces you have. If it is a cash only offer you are looking for, please ask me in a PM first. And please don't be offensive, no is always a perfectly acceptable answer.

20180919_204943.jpg

5 hours ago, dcbrown88 said:

What do you value the Oppo at? That will help people determine if they have comparably valued trades.

If someone has difficulty in valuation of items as you suggest they may, then the valuation should come 3rd party for fairness. This thread is just an off chance someone has what I want, and wants what I have. Other than that,  this OPPO player will only be available for a very short time frame so I will not be changing my OP to meet special requirements of forum members who do not even own any of the items I have listed above and/or have no intention of making a trade in this thread.

45 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

If someone has difficulty in valuation of items as you suggest they may, then the valuation should come 3rd party for fairness. This thread is just an off chance someone has what I want, and wants what I have. Other than that,  this OPPO player will only be available for a very short time frame so I will not be changing my OP to meet special requirements of forum members who do not even own any of the items I have listed above and/or have no intention of making a trade in this thread.

Well harruuuuuuupmh........:dry:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

I am looking to trade for a pair of Klipsch Chorus II in oiled walnut plus cash. Also I have a deep desire to own a pair of JBL 250Ti....

22 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

I will be happy to read your offers of other equipment...... Send a PM only please for those other pieces you have.

Edited for clarity.  🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I have Mcintosh.  What are you looking for?

Never owned any so I am like? I know you have had many trials. I currently run 2 separate multi channel rooms, switching to 2 channel stereo within the Denon AVR for music (non-vinyl), using Chorus II or JBL 240Ti depending on location. The Chorus II's have 200w/channel external at the moment. I have neighbors so I run 87 octane and stay off the jet fuel, unless I am in test mode, then I may release the beast.

What zip code are you in?

Would help me determine if i can even realistically offer the 250ti to you or not, since im not about to ship them

;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Allhartfidelity said:

What zip code are you in?

Would help me determine if i can even realistically offer the 250ti to you or not, since im not about to ship them

;)

I would drive for that.

Ive still got to finish the surrounds, and there are no grills. Otherwise, primo.

Pm i suppose

Still here, several offers including my preferred equipment listed, but have been 700 miles and greater, though travel has not been the issue with those. One local, with nothing on my list. I have researched some pre/pro suggestions, and also some McIntosh suggestions. I am really just looking for those few things that I literally have not seen listed for sale anywhere within 1000 miles in the last year and tried to crack the collector vault open for a peak, which has been successful.

I own an Oppo and they are over priced for what you get.  They are good units but, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic offer the same value for much less.  List a price and stop playing games. This is not Ebay.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, derrickdj1 said:

List a price and stop playing games.

The price is currently 1 pair of JBL 250Ti. Nearly traveled 4000 miles RT for a pair.

"List a price and stop playing games. This is not Ebay." 

Hahaha.  Gotta love the klipsch forum.   Guy states what he wants and it isn't good enough.   Good luck getting what you want man.   

In our forum, people have almost always listed a price.  We don't step on each other to get items.  Oppo is going out of business.  This makes some people think they are worth more money but, the contrary is true when it comes to electronics.

I get you man. I understand and hear you. If I want to sell, I list a pricem. If I want to trade I will list TRADES ONLY.  I don't have an opinion one way or the other on OPPO.  For me, dicodicated high quality stereo all through a highly quality standalone DAC.   Benchmark is usually my go to.