So what happened to all those damaged Adorama Speakers?

MEH Synergy

sure.  and then there is this from the ad:

"All used goods come with a 90 day Adorama warranty. To ensure your satisfaction, any used equipment can be returned within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked!"

so, at worst, you might pay shipping both ways to look at them &  try them out, looks like for even up to 90 days.  if you're on the fence, looks very hard to beat that.

19 hours ago, dtr20 said:

Item Note: Item Note: Base Cracked; Deneted And Scrateched.

They don't use spell check. This is supposed to be well respected business, right? 

Thanks for the heads up - I have forwarded to the right people

Helen Oster

Adorama Camera

Helen@adorama.com

Edited by HelenOster
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Haha. No picture of the damage.   Your guess is as good as mine how bad the damage is (I would guess severe).   If it was just the riser, a new base could be made fairly simply it would seem for those with woodworking skills.   

If you drop me an email: Helen@adorama.com I can arrange for actual images to be sent to you.

Helen Oster

Adorama Camera

• Like 3

They are doing now what they didn't do when they initially sold these -- which is to actually disclose the damage to the customer. When I purchased a pair, they had to have known they were damaged, but never disclosed it. As the OP mentions, "all those damaged Adorama speakers", and it is documented on various forums that many orders were returned when they were received damaged - and some very significantly damged. Yes, return shipping may be picked up by Adorama, but you have to consider the time and effort involved with repacking them up and hauling them back to the shipper. And you might even get billed on your CC in the time it takes to ship them back and waiting for your credit to post. I'm all for great deals, but I'll never order anything from Adorama again, based on my previous experience.

• Like 1

I have now purchased two items from them. Price was the lowest I could find. Both are fine products.

Not sure the distribution that damages these speakers. Mine were palletized and in original boxes. Arrived in new condition. 

My second order was a 33’ Thunderbolt optical fiber cable to allow moving the dac further from the computer. Working fine so far.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:14 AM, HelenOster said:

If you drop me an email: Helen@adorama.com I can arrange for actual images to be sent to you.

Helen Oster

Adorama Camera

Is that a complete list of damaged klipsch speakers? It seems there should also be some damaged la scalas based on a purchase here on the forum.