WTB: KLF-C7 or Epic KV4 - Update: SCORE!

Cody_Mack

Need a center to go with the CF-4 fronts and KG4 surrounds, and other Heritage that I might roll in and out. Honestly, the image is so spot on with just the CF-4s, downright spooky sometimes, you would swear there is an invisible center speaker there. But I know it can be better, and I am finally watching more and more video.

Located in Houston

Rick

Edited by Cody_Mack
Found One!

6 hours ago, Cody_Mack said:

Need a center to go with the CF-4 fronts and KG4 surrounds, and other Heritage that I might roll in and out.

Located in Houston

Rick

I have a KV-4 sitting around that I'd be willing to part with, great center and a perfect match for your CF-4's. I'll send you a PM with more details.

Jesse

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, HiFi Heaven said:

I'm also looking for a KV-4. Posted an ad here last month, no joy.

Steve in Minneapolis.

Sorry man I must have missed it I've been really busy at work the past few months and don't check in as often as I used to. I just sent pictures and info to Rick if he decides he doesn't want it I'll send you a PM thanks.

Jesse

So... I have a hybrid speaker.

I have C7 drivers, but in a KV4 cabinet.  (my CF4's are medium oak, so I swapped the drivers, they are an exact fit)  Volumes are nearly identical.

KV4 cabinet is in solid shape but not perfect.

I'm in Michigan.  I'll let it go pretty reasonable, but shipping of course is a pain.

Drop me a pm if you are interested.