Who needs delta faucet parts

USNRET

My qualified plumber wife ordered this Delta 4380-SD-DST in oil rubbed bronze because our Moen had some corrosion on the valve shield. Unfortunately she didn’t read the entire e pray ad and it’s missing a lot but it is new. I found a replacement shield for ours for $20.

if anyone has the Delta one in their house here’s a chance to lay in some spare parts for the cost of shipping.

98D050AA-8878-4906-BB0A-BF6387A8510A.jpeg

Just now, oldtimer said:

I don't have the model number.  Is it on the faucet somewhere?  basically I just need the o ring washer or whatever it is at the base of the spigot.

I don't think it's stamped anywhere.  It's on the box and instruction manual if you keep those type things.  If it was there when you bought the house you may need to pull the o ring and find a match at the hardware store.

+1:emotion-21: and all the other happy hoo-hah for Moen. I went with all Moen throughout the house and every time I have any problem, hard water here in CA. and an idiot plumber that did the initial install, new parts come for free. And talk about customer service... I am standing in the master bath walk in shower with new parts and wrench in hand with the cordless phone under my chin and they're teaching/instructing me how to do the rework properly. Yes Sir that's caring about your customers.

Of course since I picked everything out(with wife's approval:)) I know the model #s.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, babadono said:

+1:emotion-21: and all the other happy hoo-hah for Moen. I went with all Moen throughout the house and every time I have any problem, hard water here in CA. and an idiot plumber that did the initial install, new parts come for free. And talk about customer service... I am standing in the master bath walk in shower with new parts and wrench in hand with the cordless phone under my chin and they're teaching/instructing me how to do the rework properly. Yes Sir that's caring about your customers.

Of course since I picked everything out(with wife's approval:)) I know the model #s.

I've always had really good service from Moen after the sale.