I've Decided to Name My Johnson...

thebes

Johnson.

Gettin old, time to keep it simple.  My johnson has had numerous names over the years.  Tiny Tim, The Destroyer, The Magnificent Seven, Pee Wee Herman, He Who Must Be Obeyed, Lucky, No Show, Gargantuan, Noodle, (Gruss Gott! (good god in German), Wang Dang, My Pal, Arf Arf, Dangle,

God's Gift to Women, Disappearing Act, Weeeeeeeeeee!, Friendly, Peek-a-boo, Hey There, Godzilla and numerous others of a more scatological nature.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, thebes said:

Johnson.

Gettin old, time to keep it simple.  My johnson has had numerous names over the years.  Tiny Tim, The Destroyer, The Magnificent Seven, Pee Wee Herman, He Who Must Be Obeyed, Lucky, No Show, Gargantuan, Noodle, (Gruss Gott! (good god in German), Wang Dang, My Pal, Arf Arf, Dangle,

God's Gift to Women, Disappearing Act, Weeeeeeeeeee!, Friendly, Peek-a-boo, Hey There, Godzilla and numerous others of a more scatological nature.

Just remember the joke is in your hand...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thebes said:

Johnson.

Welcome to the new member!

Keith

• Haha 1

@thebes

Not as provoking or witty as a lot of your commentary is this still cracked me up!

You've probably gone where no other has in this community.... at least out loud with proof of your statements up above.

I remember hearing "Sir"

Especially liked "Yes Sir"

I appreciate your comments and forbearance on this one guys.  It was one of those random thoughts we all get and soon forget, but it brought a smile to my face so I thought I'd share it. Silly, but hopefully amusing.

13 hours ago, thebes said:

I appreciate your comments and forbearance on this one guys.  It was one of those random thoughts we all get and soon forget, but it brought a smile to my face so I thought I'd share it. Silly, but hopefully amusing.

Be sure to tell Herman the one eyed German hello from the gang the next time you see him.

• Haha 1

In the words of Raymond J. Johnson Jr.; “you can call me Ray, or you can call me J, or you can call me Johnny, or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Junie, or you can call me Junior; now you can call me Ray J, or you can call me RJ, or you can call me RJJ, or you can call me RJJ Jr., but you doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, T2K said:
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:01 AM, thebes said:

Johnson.

Welcome to the new member!

Hey Keith--It's good to see you still playin' around the circular sandbox and hope life is treating you well...

...Insofar as the topic at hand,  I have been referring to mine as "Mr Kavanagh."  😬

6 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Hey Keith--It's good to see you still playin' around the circular sandbox and hope life is treating you well...

Hey Pal. There's only so much speaker talk in me so I don't hang around much (unlike Johnson). Life IS treating me well, better than life has ever treated anyone in the history of living.

Take care.

Keith

• Like 1