FYI For Palladium Owners and Klipsch

willland

so... you develop an expensive "high-end" driver with the help of a well established (one would hope) manufacturer that is supposedly in business for decades, and the part (which was presumably made to specification) is susceptible to the most benign environmental influences?

I think it might be more fathomable that the speakers were over driven to the point of abuse.

I am curious... does anyone know what the Palladium woofers were (made by whom)?

44100312055_2945845bf9_b.jpg

31139165528_a660f2188a_b.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 2:20 PM, Ceptorman said:

Remember @muchilus on here looking for Palladiums? He had a couple rooms full of them...pair of 39s, 37s, pair of 312sw, 27c, a bunch of 27s.....he might be in the lead 😀

Perhaps he does.  Mine are all in one system. - P-37F L&R, P-27C center, P-27S side surrounds, P-17B rear surrounds, P-17B front heights.  Rear heights and top surround (aka Voice of God channel) are AW-650 (not Palladium).  The subs are also not Palladium.

10 minutes ago, MMurg said:

Perhaps he does.  Mine are all in one system. - P-37F L&R, P-27C center, P-27S side surrounds, P-17B rear surrounds, P-17B front heights.  Rear heights and top surround (aka Voice of God channel) are AW-650 (not Palladium).  The subs are also not Palladium.

That is a very impressive collection. I'm on the lookout for a couple P-17B, great little speaker. 

41 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Mine are Merlot, all of them are getting difficult to find. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I was contemplating replacing the rear heights with P-17Bs like I did the fronts but I need to find another pair of Natural.  Not sure if I want to try to hang one over my head though for the top surround.  🙂