Belle Klipsch Pair in MA $999

brownaye

I'm not affiliated with the seller, just saw this on craigslist and wish I had the room for them.  Best price I've seen on a nice pair of Belles.  I feel like i'm making a terrible mistake by not immediately buying them lol.  But my wife would literally kill me if I brought another pair of speakers home.  

https://nh.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-bell-speaker-system/6705944619.html

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

A pretty good buy. I like how he showed a picture of a different pair saying his speakers could look like this if they were restored.

That hit me just the opposite.  I did NOT like him putting in pictures there were not his speakers.  I agree with you on price, pretty good buy.  This would make a nice project.

I had so many Belle samples I finally broke them out into Condition A, B (good condition) $1871 and then CDF $1314.  I put those in D condition, poor grill and some de-lamination.

2 hours ago, dtr20 said:

He originally had them listed for $300 last Saturday. He must have got inundated with emails and bumped them up to $1000. I sent him an email Saturday, but never heard back from him.

Wowsa, $300 is insane for these.  What was he thinking? lol  I wonder if he's selling them on behalf of someone; a recently passed relative type situation where the seller doesn't really know what he has.