Georgia Home Theater Event. They will have Forte III

jwc

Georgia Home Theater Event This Thursday.   They have high end electronics such as McIntosh which is where I used to buy my components in the years past.

I've been informed that their store will start to carry Klipsch Heritage again.  Currently there is a Forte III.

"""...20K square ft facility.......

...........an audio evening Thurs the 27th starting at 6:00 pm.  We will have on hand folks from Klipsch / B&W / McIntosh / Paradigm and more.  Tim & Tyler from Tedeschi Trucks Band will be here hanging out."""

I have been to these before in the past and they are a great way to experience sound from different audio.  It would be a great opportunity to hear the New Forte III's and experience audio fun.  I can't make it this time as I can't get off call.  

Just wanted to spread the word.

jc

• Like 3

Interesting. I attempted to buy 5 LaScalas from them around the early 2000's and it was MSRP only. I visited again about 4 years ago and when I enquired about Klipsch it was a good thing it wasn't raining as the sales rep might have drowned he turned his nose up so high.

• Like 1

I went to a Georgia Home Theater event similar to this but years ago when Klipsch launched the Paladiums.  We got to hear the Pals with some high end electronics in a really nice listening environment and shop some very nice equipment.  The Klipsch sales team took us out for drinks and bar snacks afterward and solicited our opinions about all things Pals.  it was a great event and the Klipsch team was friendly, professional, and some nice hosts.

I would recommend events like this and the Georgia Home Theater for sure.

I can also remember buying a brand new McIntosh MC-252 from them for a price so low I can't repeat it here.  :)