Bi-Amped K-Horn + K-402 horns w/ KPT-415 woofers

Khornukopia

35 minutes ago, Khornukopia said:

Very happy with the warm, inviting look of my speakers. My inspiration was from years of watching and listening to symphony orchestras, my field of view filled with the golden brown colors of violins and cellos.

Simply gorgeous

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Khornukopia said:

I have always liked the lines and angles of the La Scala, since the the very first day I met some Klipsch speakers.

I agree, one of the things that caught my eye when surfing the web one day, kind of how I ended up here. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I agree, one of the things that caught my eye when surfing the web one day, kind of how I ended up here. 

My first encounter was at a dance party. My friends and I were totally intrigued that all the clean powerful music was coming from a pair of boxes without any visible speaker cones.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 10:08 AM, Khornukopia said:

The OEM Klipschorn is very good, but it has always bothered me that the K-400/401 mid horn is mounted on the backside of the motorboard. The shape of the flange on the K-400 makes it difficult to mount on the front of the board, so I just have to use a newer style horn

P1020770.JPG.6c7502fae0d220660459fee16d52e2a1.JPG

I know this was some time ago, but I just made a template and routed the opening on my beater LS cabs.  Worked out fine...

20190422_214254.jpg

• Like 1