Pair Cherry RT-10d's SOLD

willland

Guys, I really do appreciate the kind words.  Really hoping a local buyer will scoop these up.

1 hour ago, carlthess40 said:

Bill. You sure that I can’t bring a truck load of stuff over for a trade emoji51.pngemoji848.pngemoji847.png

Carl, sorry no trades.  Just doing some purging for $$$.

Bill

Bump and a short one. We're driving down yesterday for a short stay in Kissimmee  (Reunion) for the week. I have a meeting for a few days and the family is staying in a house, doing the parks, etc. Took 2 cars, but one is a Camaro convertible and the other a jam packed Nissan. I asked my wife if she thought we could get a couple of subs in there on the way home. She laughed but said to just ship them. After explaining about the horrors of shipping, she said "well let's ship back our luggage". This woman is brilliant. @scallywagger77 you should have used that trick a few years ago.

2 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

Bump and a short one. We're driving down yesterday for a short stay in Kissimmee  (Reunion) for the week. I have a meeting for a few days and the family is staying in a house, doing the parks, etc. Took 2 cars, but one is a Camaro convertible and the other a jam packed Nissan. I asked my wife if she thought we could get a couple of subs in there on the way home. She laughed but said to just ship them. After explaining about the horrors of shipping, she said "well let's ship back our luggage". This woman is brilliant. @scallywagger77 you should have used that trick a few years ago.

What a gal!

Mine would have told me to take a bus home.😠

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

So, are you interested or just talking pony express if I find buyer in your woods?:unsure::D

By the way, Reunion is really nice with three top shelf golf courses designed by Nicklaus, Palmer, and Watson.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well a sad day is upon us(me):(, the twins will begin the first leg of their trip to their new home in Virginia.  @TLMarshall(Travis) purchased them and worked an awesome plan to get them to his home.  His friend/coworker John just so happens to be visiting his in laws in the Orlando area for Thanksgiving and I am meeting him at a Starbucks in Orlando to pass the twins off to him.  He will then carefully drive them to back to Virginia where Travis will have his arms wide open to give them their first hug.:P

Travis,  glad this is all working out.  John, thanks for being a good friend to Travis and your willingness to make this all happen.

Bill

8 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Congrats on the sale! I'm really surprised it took so long to find a buyer as I said before had they been closer to me I would have bought them the first day you listed them.

Thanks buddy.  Actually it really did not take that long.  Travis first PM'd me on 10/11 which was about 2 weeks after placing the ad.  He was determined to make it happen and it did.

Bill

• Like 1