Can two KC-25 center be used as front speakers

Harbormaster

Purchased a KC-25 Icon center channel speaker and felt something was missing so I was going to return it and ordered a R-25. The new speaker arrived two days later and it sounded great. While I had the KC-25 I realized the specs were similar toany replacement speakers and for $109. It might be a good substitute for the front, so I ordered another. It’s not conventional but it sounds good for the price. My question is can Two KC-25 work as front speakers with R-25 as the center.

The theoretical problem with dual centers is lobing.  However I've heard of people using dual centers and the reports of the sound quality is always quite good.

If you already have the speakers, wire them in parallel to turn a pair of 8 Ohm speakers into a 4 Ohm load.

Using center speakers as L and R front speakers can be done.  There are some considerations, center speakers usually have two woofer and the tweeter needs to be rotated 90 degrees.  Using the bookshelf speaker as a center needs the tweeter also rotated. Center channel speaker will anchor the dialogue so it does not appear to come from the L or R speaker.  For a small room that only one or two people will use, a phantom center can work as well and more money can be spent on the main.  What type of room are these speakers in?