YEA!!! Another Bose store closes!!!

Mighty Favog

1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

She'll just about buy that one tonight and closing in on 120 shows this year. Do the math. Oh and she's 17 :)

Sometimes easy is what's up

Nice. Goog point. If the "sticks" have Neo magnets for lighter weight, so much the better for "easier." I'm actually working on a similar design.

Actually walked past a demo room at Fry's the other day movie playing pretty loud and the sound was very large and powerful at first glance I didn't see any speakers at all and walked right past expecting the sound to be coming from a different room but nope, it was a tiny Bose soundbar sitting right below the big screen with a smallish 8" or so subwoofer tucked in the corner I was completely blown away at how good it actually sounded and how big the sound was. Of course I didn't sit down and listen to any music or anything just watched a minute or so of an action scene in a movie not too bad for movies IMHO. 

2 hours ago, jjptkd said:

Actually walked past a demo room at Fry's the other day movie playing pretty loud and the sound was very large and powerful at first glance I didn't see any speakers at all and walked right past expecting the sound to be coming from a different room but nope, it was a tiny Bose soundbar sitting right below the big screen with a smallish 8" or so subwoofer tucked in the corner I was completely blown away at how good it actually sounded and how big the sound was. Of course I didn't sit down and listen to any music or anything just watched a minute or so of an action scene in a movie not too bad for movies IMHO. 

With over $100k worth of room treatments to get it there I'm sure.....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jjptkd said:

Did you notice a price? I'll bet it was an expensive setup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Did you notice a price? I'll bet it was an expensive setup.

I didn't look at the price but I'm sure it was up there, it was one of their main demo rooms. I'm far from a Bose fan, use to make fun of and actually converted a couple of friends years back. I wouldn't have mentioned it but this experience just happened less than a week ago and I seen this thread figured I should give credit where its due, until the other day never thought Bose could produce sound like that regardless of room or cost.