cornwall serial number help

hugot

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, tony k. mann said:

I have klipsch cornwall speakers serial number sstarting with 84 as year. I noticed on speaker connector have some sort attachment near speaker wire connection.  What is that metal piece which wire connects into? thanks tony

That metal piece is something a previous owner did. Normally you'll just see those 2 round head screws.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Spectre007 said:

I have the opportunity to obtain a set of Klipsch Cornwalls, however, can't find these serial numbers. Can anyone assist me in information surrounding these Cornwalls, the serial numbers 264580 and 264581. Much appreciated for any assistance. 

Cornwall 1s? If so, I'd look at the serial number again - you'd expect the 4 to be a letter instead.  Can you get a pic?

10 hours ago, Spectre007 said:

I have the opportunity to obtain a set of Klipsch Cornwalls, however, can't find these serial numbers. Can anyone assist me in information surrounding these Cornwalls, the serial numbers 264580 and 264581. Much appreciated for any assistance. 

the 4 is probably the letter S which would make them 1978

also the serial numbers are stamped into the wood on the top rear

• Like 1