veloceleste

Are those LSI?  Not much info on some really beat up speakers that don't work.  Who knows if the drivers are shot?  I'm not even going to add them to the spreadsheet because there is too much information missing.

My best offer would be $200.

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Are those LSI?  Not much info on some really beat up speakers that don't work.  Who knows if the drivers are shot?  I'm not even going to add them to the spreadsheet because there is too much information missing.

My best offer would be $200.

used AA crossovers only cost $100 - $150 on ebay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Budman said:

used AA crossovers only cost $100 - $150 on ebay

That sounds about right and if it were me since there are no XO's included I would probably just buy a set from Crites to make sure they are fresh and up-to-date.

If I were a Buyer my main concern would be both cosmetic and electronic.  The cabs need a lot of work and who knows if any of the drivers need replacing?  The Buyer couldn't even test them unless he already had an XO in hand.

A coupe of years ago I bought a really nice pair of Birch Raw La Scalas for $600 in Good condition which were unmolested but were plug and play.  That's why $500 doesn't look like a good deal to me even though the average price used for LSI is $943 and LS in poor condition is $936 by my Heritage Prices spreadsheet.

• Like 1

I reached out to him this afternoon. He said all of the drivers work. I never thought that the crossovers were missing, I took it as they had problems, but you might be right. He said I was the fourth one to reach out to him. I don't need that big of a project right now.

• Like 1