Do non electrolytic crossover caps really need replacing?

Mark51

19 minutes ago, ishwash said:

THIS IS TOTAL AXX BXXX SXXX! wdecho is one of the most valuable members on these forums. Shame on letting this get to the point the he has chosen to leave.

i think he was on line today

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, Deang said:

I didn’t make it personal. I said “BS” to a post I disagreed with. We’ve been doing that around here for as long as I can remember, we even used to have an emoji for it. 

We still do but you have to know how to use a computer to find it.

:pwk_bs:

• Like 1

Look, I didn't see what all was said, and I have not been here long, but I have been here long enough to note that wdecho is a steady, no nonsense helper with his posts, and I have noticed that Deang, also a very good resource for the forums, can be a bit of a subtle needler. I expect wdecho was already mildly PO'd at Deang and it took only one response by Deang for it to all sort of gush out, causing the moderator to become involved. Then the moderator got it from wdecho. I recognize this because I am a bit like Deang myself. Right now, I bet he is on the sideline LHAO as to how angry wdecho got with the moderator.

We ain't gonna lose Deang, and shouldn't, but we really don't need to lose wdecho!

Really this is all just a bit humorous, but unfortunatly, sxxx can happen in these situations. 

• Thanks 1

This is BS going on here. I’m seriously thinking of how I should continue on this fourm. In the last two years I have been seeing a lot of abusive moderators and other members on here
It’s starting to look like and feel like it’s a child’s Facebook with a bunch of pre-teens in middle school

• Confused 1

On 10/6/2018 at 6:26 PM, carlthess40 said:

This is BS going on here. I’m seriously thinking of how I should continue on this fourm. In the last two years I have been seeing a lot of abusive moderators and other members on here. It’s starting to look like and feel like it’s a child’s Facebook with a bunch of pre-teens in middle school

What, moderators who don’t tolerate personal attacks?

2 hours ago, Deang said:

@ishwash no, I didn’t think it was funny. He accused me of lying and taking advantage of people. I wasn’t laughing. 

I’ve built hundreds of networks over the last 15 years, and I’ve never been asked for a refund, and almost half of my business is replacing networks from other vendors. 

=== I’ve met Dean once or twice at past Pilgrimages’ and while I’m sure he has no recollection of who I am I hardly recognize 

you in the “snake oil” photo. Dean - network building has taken a toll on you, my friend. Must be the “magic oil” in those PIO’s —

2 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

This is BS going on here. I’m seriously thinking of how I should continue on this fourm. In the last two years I have been seeing a lot of abusive moderators and other members on here 

Should have been here 10 years ago... 🙄

Do I have to take sides?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

Should have been here 10 years ago... 🙄

Good times! :) {Note: Well, not actually. That was when the CDS crisis was becoming apparent and at least there was a place where we could discuss it without "pissing off the neighbors."} Btw, one person's "Snake Oil" salesman is another's magic elixir connection.