How many beers did you have in college?

Emile

While all admirable responses, you're not even close.  Hate to admit, anyone ever seen this movie?  If you're a beer drinker you should, after a few beverages of course.  It's the worst, yet stupidly funny, movie.  Just put your adolescent cap on.  Warning, your IQ will drop significantly after watching it.

strange-brew-56da6919eeeff.thumb.jpg.f2a86d028dcef1623399b65d9911c460.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

I think he is referring to the thread he started about his incident with police, but you need a road map or guide to keep up with him.

=== Thanks, but no. My sexy Australian GPS voice told me she is “re-calculating”. She is so insightful —.

While all admirable responses, you're not even close.  Hate to admit, anyone ever seen this movie?  If you're a beer drinker you should, after a few beverages of course.  It's the worst, yet stupidly funny, movie.  Just put your adolescent cap on.  Warning, your IQ will drop significantly after watching it.

strange-brew-56da6919eeeff.thumb.jpg.f2a86d028dcef1623399b65d9911c460.jpg

I like that movie.
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, derrickdj1 said:

I blacked out.  I can't remember but, I like beer,   I love beer.Image result for homer simpson and beer gif

This shouldn't be as funny as it is, Jesus what's wrong with this country. Trying to get a dude who starts tearing up over a 35 year old calendar to be a Supreme Court Justice....