How many beers did you have in college?

Emile

Well that's an easy one....

zero

Yeah....  my wife will tell you I was a square then......and I'm a square today!

:emotion-21:

How many did I have in high school?  zero

How many did I have in Jr. High school?  I'm guessing 1-3....  just enough to decide I didn't like it and that was all it took.

Tried a cigarette when I was probably 10.  Thought it was the most disgusting thing ever....

If I don't care for something, it usually doesn't get a second chance, spinach included.

• Like 2

@RT FAN you do much better than I.  we certainly had our share of kegs & keggers back in the day.  could be why I didn't last very long at that level.  but I have no idea how much they cost back then.  we enjoyed running over the state line to the just-off-base stores outside Ft Benning - Columbus GA & pick up a load o stuff including the Foster's "oil can", +/- 25 fl oz.  seems like they were a couple bucks each.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -js- said:

we enjoyed running over the state line to the just-off-base stores outside Ft Benning - Columbus GA & pick up a load o stuff including the Foster's "oil can", +/- 25 fl oz.  seems like they were a couple bucks each.

One of the outworkings of our engagement in SEA.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:43 PM, Veaux said:

This shouldn't be as funny as it is, Jesus what's wrong with this country. Trying to get a dude who starts tearing up over a 35 year old calendar to be a Supreme Court Justice....

It's more than that...A good example is did you ever play the quarters drinking game called "Devil's Triangle?" How 'bout develop a club based on a girls name  and then claim it was to "show respect?" I realize that one person's farting around is another's "boffing," but liking beer isn't what bothers the majority of us. 

45 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

It's more than that...A good example is did you ever play the quarters drinking game called "Devil's Triangle?" How 'bout develop a club based on a girls name  and then claim it was to "show respect?" I realize that one person's farting around is another's "boffing," but liking beer isn't what bothers the majority of us. 

histrionics

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Did you mean to say barfing?

He means boofing. Boofing is the act of inserting recreational drugs into the rectum via a straw and positive air pressure. To quote the festival wook in his natural habitat, (Coachella) "If you boof it, it's free!"

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Veaux said:

He means boofing. Boofing is the act of inserting recreational drugs into the rectum via a straw and positive air pressure. To quote the festival wook in his natural habitat, (Coachella) "If you boof it, it's free!"

I don't know what's worse. Sticking drugs up your *** or being the one applying the positive air pressure. 😬

14 minutes ago, Veaux said:

I'm not hip...