How many beers did you have in college?

Emile

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

Never completely trust the sphincter.

"Hey brah how did you get pink eye?"

(Starts trembling ever so slightly, avoids eye contact as he tears up a bit)

"I don't want to talk about it..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Ceptorman said:

Dr Sphincter......I think that would look nice on a business card 😀

=== or the license plate Kramer received on Sienfeld “assman”.

And I imagine you and Carl stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night? (no, I don’t mean it That way)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== or the license plate Kramer received on Sienfeld “assman”.

And I imagine you and Carl stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night? (no, I don’t mean it That way)

That was a classic episode of a great show. 

• Like 1

I had fake ID when I was 14. I went to a local KMart and sat inside a photo station, I had a string of picture taken.

Had my buddies pick the oldest looking one and sent in for a photo ID through the High Times Magazine.

After what seemed like forever my ID arrived. I used it for 4 years, it was taken away at the age of 18 at a night club.

I was drinking in bars at 14, 15, 16, 17 and till the card was taken away 18. Also buying packaged liquor the whole time for parties.

I drank a lot of beer growing up, I still indulge but only once a week now.

I really do like Beer A lot...

I can say with certainty that I always have known the next day exactly what happened while partying.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MyOwn said:

I had fake ID when I was 14. I went to a local KMart and sat inside a photo station, I had a string of picture taken.

Had my buddies pick the oldest looking one and sent in for a photo ID through the High Times Magazine.

After what seemed like forever my ID arrived. I used it for 4 years, it was taken away at the age of 18 at a night club.

I was drinking in bars at 14, 15, 16, 17 and till the card was taken away 18. Also buying packaged liquor the whole time for parties.

I drank a lot of beer growing up, I still indulge but only once a week now.

I really do like Beer A lot...

I can say with certainty that I always have known the next day exactly what happened while partying.

That's because you're not a rapist. Unlike certain Supreme Court Justice's....