Klipsch to update La Scala

Ceptorman

7 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

I don't know the correct answer on that.  An educated guess tells me that this is a "working model" the final step between the prototype and an actual production model.

That means other refinements, tweaks and things can occur before the first production run.

It could also be that the motor board was hand cut because of new tweeter and wasn't CNC'd, but I have no way of knowing for sure.

I would say the biggest factor is the photo skills of the person who took the photo.

That all makes perfect sense... it's something I noticed as I revere these new upgrades.

On 10/7/2018 at 11:27 PM, dwilawyer said:

That hasn't changed.  And it never will be until Roy can change the laws of physics. 

But Mark has those subs dialed in perfectly, you didn't hear bass, you heard music.

If you don't have corners, or have a smaller room, this is by far the way to go.

It's been my experience, for whatever reason, that subwoofer's blend more seamlessly with LaScala's than any other speaker I've used.  I'm using the THX Ultra 2 subs and amp with mine, and I have a friend with lots of experience with PA systems and he didn't know I had subwoofers until I told him, and that was after listening to music of different types and volumes for 2-3 hours at a party.

I've had a couple of different setups over the last two years in the living room (RF7-ii's and Jamo C109's) and recently went back to my old setup LaScala's/TXH Ultra 2/Marantz PM-5004, and that setup is awesome.   

• Like 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Hasty said:

It's been my experience, for whatever reason, that subwoofer's blend more seamlessly with LaScala's than any other speaker I've used.  I'm using the THX Ultra 2 subs and amp with mine, and I have a friend with lots of experience with PA systems and he didn't know I had subwoofers until I told him, and that was after listening to music of different types and volumes for 2-3 hours at a party.

They were sure seemless in that set-up.