SOLD @ $295 Klipsch Epic CF-2 Medium Oak MINNEAPOLIS

HiFi Heaven

Rare Klipsch Epic CF-2 tower speakers, medium oak cabinets w/ black grilles.
Heavy 80# enclosures with premium design reflecting premium drivers inside.

Expensive Neodymium Magnets on the 8" woofers & 1.5" compression drivers.
Amazing speakers with one open woofer, perfectly OK to use, 3dB less bass.

Klipsch Parts has new woofers in stock, $102 w/ shipping for you DIY guys,
or I will install and test before shipping for $100, after you buy the speakers.

Current AudiogoN Bluebook: Klipsch Epic CF-2 Introduced: 1995
Category: Speakers > Full range Retail Price: $1,500.00/Pair
Agon miniAverage Private Party Trade-In
$575.83 $623.34 $466.42

Rated 5 out of 5 stars CF2 Speakers . stunning !
Submitted 1 year ago Verified Reviewer
I have a pair of the original CF2's ... I have a pair of Quartets , KG4's and. AR3 A's Boston A100's and the l8st go's on. Powered by a factory spec Marantz2270 and Adcom GFA 545 ? drawing a blank. The CF2's are my favorite . they just sound right ! The Quartets and AR3 a's are not far behind. . all are recaped and original components . I listen to jazz , some jazz funk , a little classical and some classic rock . The CF2 is the easy winner and the AR3's are a close second . All outstanding speakers ..but my ears desire the CF2 ... several huests that are also home audio fans have taged the CF2 as having an edge . If i had to sell them all and keep the pair that gave me the most listening pleasure .The Klipsch CF2 would be the keeper.

Rated 5 out of 5 stars Still Crankin'
My wife bought these for me for my birthday in 1994. Since then we've moved three time and during the last move one of them was dropped on a tile floor. I had no way to test it as all of the other components were already packed. By the time I set them up again, no one could tell which one was dropped, not even me. Luckily it was dropped flat on its back so there is no cosmetic dammage as well. I drive them with a 2-channel Rotel integrated amp that pushes only 65 watts/channel and they sound great. They can still rattle the walls. Dynamic range, soundstage, and coloration are all excellent.

Edited by HiFi Heaven
Changed red oak to medium oak, thanks Opus! Edit 10/6: added current Bluebook valuations + reviews from the Klipsch website.

nice looking speakers, good luck with the sale.

but, the mention of cf1s listed for $550 ea has no relavance to your speakers at all... lots of morons list things for way more than they are worth on that acution site... they will not sell & do not have anything to do with other speakers value.  just sayin.

• Like 1

Decided I can't match that fabulous bonfire!  Oak CF-2's are available at $295 in Edina, MN -

where you can compare them with Forte' II's, Quartet's, single or stacked inverted KG4's on

ADCOM power w/instant A/B/C speaker GFS-6 switching, on multiple spectrum analyzers.

Bring your music on CD or digital, I have 1/8" & RCA inputs on my mixer.

DnrhsdMU8AAHK6f.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HiFi Heaven said:

Decided I can't match that fabulous bonfire!  Oak CF-2's are available at $295 in Edina, MN -

where you can compare them with Forte' II's, Quartet's, single or stacked inverted KG4's on

ADCOM power w/instant A/B/C speaker GFS-6 switching, on multiple spectrum analyzers.

Bring your music on CD or digital, I have 1/8" & RCA inputs on my mixer.

DnrhsdMU8AAHK6f.jpg

Glad you prolonged their lives. Someone will come around for them.