WTB Forte II / Quartets Northwest Arkansas

VintageFan

Started getting into vintage Klipsch when I finally realized what the huge corner speakers, in my grandfather's house, were that I remember from being a kid. I currently have a pair of Walnut Forte II, Crites rebuilds, and a pair of Quartets. Currently I'm using the Fortes as R/L with one of the Quartets as a center. 

I'm looking for another pair of each and willing to drive roughly 4 hours. 

I've also heard there is someone who keeps a running price guide. Any introductions would be appreciated. Hoping to make it to the Pilgrimage next year. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, VintageFan said:

I've also heard there is someone who keeps a running price guide.

Hi @VintageFan welcome to the Klipsch forums.

I track Heritage Prices in a spreadsheet.  Other Klipsch speaker lines I don't track include the Reference series, Epic, Reference Premier and Klipsch pro gear.  It's available to all forum members for the asking.  It's not comprehensive but it is a good research tool. 

There are also many other knowledgeable people here who have a good handle on pricing so if you see something you like and have questions, post your questions.  I might not have your answers but there's a good chance someone here has.

• Like 1