4 Lascalas for $1500.00 / Phoenix area

Tony T

38 minutes ago, JBCODD said:

A great deal and only about ten miles from my house.

If they were just ten miles from my house I'd go over there even if I had to set the refrigerator outside!!

Is there any chance that they could be properly shipped without damage?  There is a fair amount that can be paid for shipping at $1500.  Maybe the Pony Express forum here would be able to help?

They look very nice in maple, the one worry is he says they were wrapped in plastic and there is still a film on them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JBCODD said:

A great deal and only about ten miles from my house ... (edited) ... Now if an inexpensive set of Forte II speakers show up I'd be all over them

Haha ... you should be able to trade these LaScala's for TWO sets of Forte II's.  If I were that close, they would be in my house "somewhere." :D 

Cheers, Emile

• Like 1

OK - the little voice in my head is talking to me and just tossing this out there - where I'm also local to the posting (Chandler) - just tossing this out there for consideration by other locals - would anybody be interested in going in together and splitting into 2 pairs (i.e. $750 pair)?  I could use the ones on wheels for my little man-cave garage (way overkill).  Just putting out there for conversation, testing the waters.....  Thanks, Rick

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WillyBob said:

$1500 for all 4

I may have to buy some more Scalas.

Even though the wifey said "NO!"   We all know you can get two in that car sooooo...   I COULD  & WOULD split them with you!  Just drop a pair @ my daughter's then drag two home.  Don't worry about the unload she'd have one in each hand heading into her apt.  Simple!   Then you'd have 4 or IF you wanted the matched 4 just drop your two off (since we know they work) at her place and make two trips to yours!  Your wife would love 4 matched...  " Hi honey, I'm home!"    HAHAHAHA!  😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

she would prolly have my head on a platter. I do like the birch. It kinda matches with our redwood T&G. I even told her they have investment qualities. That I could sell one pair to pay the other.

She sez, "But, I thought you WANTED the black ones"  Doesn't understand [or refuses] the economics...

But, still doesn't stop me from thinking.

We KNOW one pair will fit in the Versa.  That car is a motorized shipping crate for LS1s.

I could prolly sell one pair to her school for a PA. lol

This school does have $$$ fpr things ... not teachers. Every year, she gets a memo telling her she NEEDS to spend X amount of money or else....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Price is now up to $2000. Not near as attractive now, but still a good deal if they are fully functional. The residue on the finish may degrade the value. Muldoon seems to be bumping the price based on the  number of frantic calls by peeps who recognized a great deal. Has evolved into an almost E-Bay situation.

• Like 1