WTB Chorus II

G Man

Hello, I’m looking to purchase a Pair of Chorus II’s. Had a pair 20 years ago, finally have space for them again. Prefer black, but I am open. Have a pair of Crites x-overs and diaphragms waiting to go in. I had a deal in Panama City Florida to be picked up yesterday that poor city took a direct hit from the hurricane yesterday......

I’m in the Phx area, but I would arrange the packing and pickup all on my end. 

Thank you 

Edited by G Man

Welcome, G Man.  You might edit your title and put "WTB" in it which will let people know what your intentions are.  I'm sure you're checking out all the other websites, auction sites, etc., too.  I've had decent luck using "Search Tempest" to look across a broader market than my local areas and I'm sure there are others, too.

Good luck with your search...they are definitely great speakers!

On 10/11/2018 at 9:26 AM, avguytx said:

Welcome, G Man.  You might edit your title and put "WTB" in it which will let people know what your intentions are.  I'm sure you're checking out all the other websites, auction sites, etc., too.  I've had decent luck using "Search Tempest" to look across a broader market than my local areas and I'm sure there are others, too.

Good luck with your search...they are definitely great speakers!

Appreciate your advise. Thank you 

Hello and good luck with your search - if for some reason you find a different model and go that route, let me know if you'd like to sell the Crites x-overs for the Chorus 2 model. I have a pair in oiled walnut that I wouldn't part with that I've only done the tweeter upgrade one. Thanks! James