Sold Bob Latino vta st-120 Sold

Madman1

see pics and details below. Hoping not to ship but if necessary I will. Will weigh around 45-50lbs all packed up. Also have Dynaco cage that is not pictured. Factory built these cost 1600$ with standard tubes, these are upgraded virtually brand new and are 109$ a piece the the cage is roughly 100$.

1350OBO plus shipping.

9465D0AE-16EE-4F85-B40A-1E3F8F90C20A.thumb.jpeg.5462bb273c79a56e9f446e4b08abb75b.jpeg

B030177C-ADC8-40CE-9B30-962B13C21CC0.jpeg

72376509-4C78-46F2-8EEF-7678517B7A33.jpeg

FFF15089-EC79-464B-B889-D0C7F845929F.jpeg

4BA8FE46-B919-489D-8898-BA8813695E1C.jpeg

• Like 1

Haha ... good luck.  But for your info, had a VTA-70 that I tried to sell here. Almost brand new, had $1200 in it (incl. a headphone tube amp), sold it for $700 :( Don't think they "hold their value." :( Wasn't too impressed with them. :( 

Cheers, Emile

11 minutes ago, Madman1 said:

thanks for your “encouragement”

Madman1 ... I apologize ... should have send this in a PM; not as a post in your thread.  OK; the ST-120 is in a different league and should be worth some good $$.  My comments were "only" for the "beginner" unit, the ST-70. Have heard good reports on the ST-120. :D 

37 minutes ago, Emile said:

Madman1 ... I apologize ... should have send this in a PM; not as a post in your thread.  OK; the ST-120 is in a different league and should be worth some good $$.  My comments were "only" for the "beginner" unit, the ST-70. Have heard good reports on the ST-120. :D 

=== two days in a row with a garage sale gaffe. I believe a timeout is in order - - 

• Haha 2

Re: the upgraded transformers , were these something you requested from Bob for this build or an option he offered at the time . I don't see that on his web site listed as an option. Just curious , seems like it would be advantageous . Have you ever heard the stock Latino VTA 120 in comparisons to your upgrade ? Best of wishes 

with sell  .

Sincerely,  Cornman

1 hour ago, Cornman said:

Re: the upgraded transformers , were these something you requested from Bob for this build or an option he offered at the time . I don't see that on his web site listed as an option. Just curious , seems like it would be advantageous . Have you ever heard the stock Latino VTA 120 in comparisons to your upgrade ? Best of wishes 

with sell  .

Sincerely,  Cornman

The info page I posted is from Bob’s website.its from an early date but I found pretty much identical details on his site today. The main upgrades I was referring to are the tubes, attenuator and cage. 

1350 price drop.