Klipschorn not working please help.

klipsch1

The speakers are consecutive numbers . I bought them without testing because the lady said her husband had them since new and he passed away recently and that’s why she was selling . They are in very good condition except for this issue that I’m having . Plus she didn’t have them hooked up to any amp when I was there. 

You know you have a split network, right? The low pass (low frequency) parts are inside the bass bin, on the other side of the door. 

Hook everything up normally, and troubleshoot one speaker at a time. 

You got a balance knob on that fancy Mac?

When you get everything hooked up, turn the balance knob to the left. We’ll do that speaker first. 

The amp is left and right channel. The problem with the left speaker is the fuse holder keeps coming out as soon as I tighten it , so I can only tighten it half way and then all the drivers work on that speaker. But on the right side I can’t get any sound at all, but if I connect the speaker cable from the amp direct to the upper section then the tweeter and mid work. 

I’m sure he can see that there are two fuse holders. I mean, they’re right on top of each other. 

I doubt that the woofer is blown.  

The AK-3 is a good design, poorly implemented. They are nortorious for having bad solder joints.