Jim... is this label correct?

Schu

I am wondering if anyone (Jim) knows why this label doesnt fit the finish being described by the seller?

44384668725_383b772b12_b.jpg

Seller says that they are FOR SURE Brazilian rosewood... BR is birch raw and RL is rosewood, is that not correct?

44384668585_76d8b4b5d0_h.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Budman said:

these have been on here before and Andy @ HDBRbuilder said it does match and it is Brazilion Rosewood and the G stands for ( i forget ) Gloss maybe

I've seen them for sale for a year or so also, but I don't think I saw the label until this seller's latest listing... he's come down about 3500$ also.

Still might be slightly over priced if indeed real... if they can be confirmed as factory I bet he find an instant buyer at around 5000$

Those are nice looking!

Khorns that look like that (or that lovely Macassar Ebony) almost make me regret having Jubilee's!

But....since I've never been able to acquire a pair with a wild finish, I'll keep what I have.

I did tell the wife once, if I ever saw some Ebony's....  we might have another squabble between us.

:emotion-14: