Klipsch Belles

tyler8

Spotless Klipsch Belles with Crites Crossovers. Not a nick or mark on these anywhere. Please see corresponding pics and tags for more info.

Bought these a number of years back and swore never to sell but found a great deal on Harbeth SL5 Plus that I cannot pass on while still owning Forte II's, Cornwalls, and Quartet's.

Have downsized to the Harbeths for music and Klipsch RB61 II's for TV and movies.

The Belles were built into a cabinet so were never really exposed to damage nor sun. Pic will follow of that. Second owner.

Asking $3,000 based on condition and recent sale in Sacramento of a pair with major issues.

SF/Northbay, about 50 miles north of the Golden gate, Sonoma County.

tqyzpJC.jpg

jO32QfA.jpg

pqjv8Tb.jpg

• Like 6

Spotless Klipsch Belles with Crites Crossovers. Not a nick or mark on these anywhere. Please see corresponding pics and tags for more info.

Bought these a number of years back and swore never to sell but found a great deal on Harbeth SL5 Plus that I cannot pass on while still owning Forte II's, Cornwalls, and Quartet's.

Have downsized to the Harbeths for music and Klipsch RB61 II's for TV and movies.

The Belles were built into a cabinet so were never really exposed to damage nor sun. Pic will follow of that. Second owner.

Asking $3,000 based on condition and recent sale in Sacramento of a pair with major issues.

SF/Northbay, about 50 miles north of the Golden gate, Sonoma County.

tqyzpJC.jpg

jO32QfA.jpg

pqjv8Tb.jpg

Absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I rarely rate older speakers higher than Condition B but those are an A if I ever saw one!  Really nice!  :emotion-21:

I track Heritage prices.  When you get your final sold price would you please post a note here, or drop me a PM?  Thanks.

GLWYS

• Like 4

I love them also and this isn't going to be easy letting them go. I do have the others but these guys have been special. Heard the Harbeth's locally which don't show up often. Been a while since I have tried anything different and they are the other end of the spectrum. The sound and price was right, usually way out of whack IMO. Appreciate all the comments and help.  

• Like 1

Don't have any concern for derailing the sale. I have had big boxes, notably Klipsch heritage for basically the last thirty years. Nothing wrong with that and I have enjoyed all of them. When I bought the Belles it was a little bit of face-off between them and the Cornwalls as to what stayed downstairs, why they are for sale vs the Cornwalls. 

After all these years I thought I owed myself a look. Started looking at options to see what I was missing. After a period of time and numerous options ran into someone who had the Harbeths minus the plus. Found them smooth, could listen to them for hours and loved the midrange. Play them both with SS and tubes. Find their tube sound as seductive if not more than the belles. Either way should I come back to the big boxes again it will be for Khorns not the Belles. In the end both speakers retain their value and thats probably what will happen next.

I still have the Cornwalls and Quartets in my office with tubes. Best of both worlds. 

Those look spectacular.  Do I understand you to be the second owner and the photos of the speakers in the bookcases are photos of the original owner’s setup? 

Which Harbeth model did you get?  I understand the attraction.  Despite my decades long fascination with the high efficiency and low distortion of horn speakers, I’ve never been able to let go of my LS3/5a speakers.  The sound, especially nearfield, is different, but intoxicating.

GLWS