Klipsch Belles

tyler8

4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Those look spectacular.  Do I understand you to be the second owner and the photos of the speakers in the bookcases are photos of the original owner’s setup? 

Which Harbeth model did you get?  I understand the attraction.  Despite my decades long fascination with the high efficiency and low distortion of horn speakers, I’ve never been able to let go of my LS3/5a speakers.  The sound, especially nearfield, is different, but intoxicating.

GLWS

I am the second owner. First owner was in the military and obviously took good care of them during his moves. The photo's in the bookcases are mine.  I built them to protect and try and meld them into the background as my wife was becoming more and more alarmed with the size of Klipsch starting with the Forte II's, then the Cornwalls, and finally the Belle's. No she does not know about K Horns or Jubilees yet.

JA5EbO7.jpg

As you can see I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with the Harbeths. They should be on stands out in front. They are Harbeth Super HL5 Plus.