Please help me find a set of Jumper Plates for my R28f !!

doni01

55 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Given a man of your high standards, I would expect you to get these, for five thousand, forty-two dollars, and thirteen cents. 

Haha ... was going to get these, but then found out they were used ... so "backed off" :D 

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha 1

All this talk of jumpers in this thread, clicking on the Maze jumper link, where the guy says how his jumpers will blow away the straps that came with the speakers, that I have read a hundred times before.  I thought for the hell of it, since I had a bag full of banana plugs and spades and some 12 gauge Home Depot wire sitting around, I will make a set and try them out.  They are installed, listening now.  We'll see. A pic of my creations, took 20 minutes to do.

unnamed.jpg

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Shiva said:

I thought for the hell of it, since I had a bag full of banana plugs and spades and some 12 gauge Home Depot wire sitting around, I will make a set and try them out.

Very clean looking.  :emotion-21:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TasDom said:

All I know is someone should really consider cutting their fingernails. ✂️

Actually those look like women's hands. If so, please accept my apology. If you are a man, please accept my apology for saying you have woman hands...I can't win here :blush2:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, TasDom said:

Actually those look like women's hands. If so, please accept my apology. If you are a man, please accept my apology for saying you have woman hands...I can't win here :blush2:

Maybe if you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't be saying anything at all :)  And yes those are my wife's hands since I was still at work and wanted to respond to WVU80. Now since we got that out of the way, can we get back to the thread and offer some help ??

• Moderators
7 hours ago, doni01 said:
16 hours ago, TasDom said:

Maybe if you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't be saying anything at all :)  And yes those are my wife's hands since I was still at work and wanted to respond to WVU80. Now since we got that out of the way, can we get back to the thread and offer some help ??

Were not that tight assed around here we have fun, joke and tease, it's normal, as long as it does not turn into personal insults it's good. It's not an insult to you or your wife, if it were that would be a big problem.

Welcome..............were here to have fun and help where possible, it's a good group of people.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2018 at 3:35 PM, Deang said:

The best connector is no connector. Bare wire is best. 

What a a bunch of loons. 

The bad part is that makes 100% sense as long as there is a good connection.  Most would rather pay for the nice connectors.  Jewelry....