Klipsch inventory available now.

RagingBullWinkle

I had a 20K Mimaki printer crap out on me today and I need to replace it by the first on Nov.  Klipsch available now from my personal inventory. 

Klipsch Heresy pair in Persian nut wood. NW Chicago Wauconda IL 60084 These are the same ones sold earlier this year in Green Bay WI will get photos up by the weekend. 1200.00 Also a pair of K-Horns with Cites crossovers and twitters 4500.00 these are in McHenry IL E/C  A pair of Heresy III in cherry E/C 1500.00 Also in McHenry

McIntosh C2300 Tube Pre Amp one owner E/C 4500.00

Local pick up only 60084 and 60051 Cash no trades.

Thanks for looking. 

1 hour ago, RagingBullWinkle said:

" Pictures would really help you sell"  I know but maybe that's why there are none ;+)   Also on the Cheery III's I have three I could do at 2000.00

I don't blame you if you are preferring to keep them. Very sharp!

• Like 1

So is this a 3-D printer that crapped out on you or a plotter?  Do they not make parts to be able to service their printers?  We have a group of HP plotters around the city that are up to 15 years old that we can swap parts out on if they fail.  But maybe yours is an entirely different animal.  Sad you have to sell a cool collection for buying another printer.  Aren't there used ones?  ;)

It's 12 years old UV Printer and needs a new White Head 2500.00 also a broken clip on the motherboard. I have someone that will give me 6500 for it once it is running again.

It's my only printer and does a good bit of my production. Because it's the only one I need one more dependable plus the new models are 30% faster. And yes there id a few on e-bay G/C needs a white head..LOL I have a rush order coming Nov 12 for 144 plaques plus the SGIA show is going on this week and good prices can be had. I'm taking it's death yesterday as a sign ;+)

IMG_0024[1].JPG

• 5 weeks later...