Khorns Melbourne FL - $1800

wvu80

I thought I'd update for Dave's database, they are now listed as SOLD.

If things would have worked out they would have been coming here, and Dave's debt to me would have been repaid!! 😀

I showed the photo to my wife.  She said, "They're big, bulky, and not the prettiest things in the world."

My reply, "They're huge, awesome, and incredibly beautiful."  I also thought they were priced very fairly, at least it seemed to me.  I wasn't sure what finish they were, but they looked spectacular.

They really would have been sitting here but for the fact that it would have been a disservice to the speakers.  As the seller stated, he didn't have the proper room for it, and it was ironic but it would have ended up the same here as he had them, partially covering a doorway.  It would have ended up as speakers with a small room attached.  The width might have even been overcome, but I've got the TV and the furniture perfectly centered, and that would have been thrown off.  It would have driven me crazy, but yes, I'd live with it.   It really ended up being the depth.  I could have possibly moved the couch back an equal amount, but I have a floor plug for the lamps which then would have been rendered unusable.  Yes, all things I could live with, sitting in the dark listening to Klipschorns, I would have slept on the couch for decades, but I'd never have been able to drag them into the house unscathed by myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2018 at 5:02 PM, ksquared said:

I thought I'd update for Dave's database, they are now listed as SOLD.

If things would have worked out they would have been coming here, and Dave's debt to me would have been repaid!! 😀

LOL!  If I recall correctly, I argued with you for two days trying to get you to buy that RF-83 package.  I begged you, I pleaded with you, but nooo, black was not OK, you had to have cherry.  I held out for of a couple of days, but all my arguments to you ended up working on me!  So a road trip to Florida was quickly arranged.

And we all know how that turned out.  B)  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:

(I traded the RC-64 for an RC-64 III, now located in the mancave)

Image00004.thumb.jpg.3ea1a9443ca1c461b3dab28d56a99ceb.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, wvu80 said:

I held out for of a couple of days, but all my arguments to you ended up working on me!  So a road trip to Florida was quickly arranged.

And we all know how that turned out.  B)  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:

Oh, ya, you got to meet Youthman!!  AND you're enjoying listening to MY speakers (which is a good thing!!). 😎

So what are you finding me next????

• Haha 1