Mixing 1981 Klipschorns with full house wireless system

ThedukeMW

On 10/20/2018 at 9:04 AM, ThedukeMW said:

I have recently purchased a pair of 1991 Klipschorns

Congrats on the Khorns!  How do you like them?

I don't know anything about wireless so I'm of no help.

The reason you're not getting much response is because you posted your thread in the Headphones/ear buds section.  Maybe a mod can move the topic somewhere it will get more views.

I am very happy with the Klipschorns thanks for asking. I upgraded the crosovers and tweeters from Bob Crites. Very nice effect. Hemalso was able to confirm they were made in 1981. 

I posted this question in the wrong place because this is the first forum i have ever joined. Lol. 

I hope to get the hang of it. 

I hope this gets back to you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:04 AM, ThedukeMW said:

I have recently purchased a pair of 1991 Klipschorns with a Inexpensive Yamaha amplifier and Musicast streamer. 

I want to run speakers throughout the rest of the house. What is the best way using wireless for the new speakers?

Do you have more details about your plan?

I recently determined the Yamaha Streamer is working beteer since i hardwaired the connection the the modem. So I want to add speakers for the home office, bedroom and deck. It seems the wireless is proprietary between the streaming and the distribution. So if I keep the Yamaha product i may need to use their speakers. Did not know that when I purchased. My intent was to get high quality downloads to accommodate my new Klipschorns. I really am starting from scratch.