1979 Klipschorns, in Brazilian Rosewood - $6500 (North Phoenix)

weziewoo

6 minutes ago, Shaun K said:
19 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Maybe he will try to use an AVR and be ready to sell them to you soon. 

He's already running them on some tubes...not sure which ones though.

Then you might go on the premise that one need not own a Learjet, only to have a close friend who owns a Learjet. Those look, almost, as great as they sound. Congrats to you and the new owner. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Damn, he's keeping em then....   Wont be selling them at a realistic price anytime soon.... 

What he deems as realistic is up to him I guess.  I don't think he has any regrets no matter what price he paid (and I don't know what he paid :) )

18 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Then you might go on the premise that one need not own a Learjet, only to have a close friend who owns a Learjet. Those look, almost, as great as they sound. Congrats to you and the new owner. 

Not sure about the Lear jet part, but yes they do look fantastic and I am sure he is quite happy with them.  No congrats to me, I just followed along while he decided to buy something he knew he would really enjoy.  Unfortunately I am thousands of miles away so I will never get to hear them.

16 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

That venner is BEAUTIFUL. I found myself going back to that post too many times to count wondering how to NOT buy them.   Congrats to you both as well.   

They are beautiful indeed.  I'd love something like this in my own basement/listening room but I don't have 2 proper corners to manage it.

17 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

no matter what price he paid (and I don't know what he paid :) )

I'll check the rules, but I think it is your civic duty to find out  and report back to us.  I don't think I'm wrong on this one..... 

hah, I don't want to get evicted so I'll ask soon :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1